Perimenopause, Menopause & Sexuality
Time & Location
About The Event
In this interactive workshop about menopause and sexuality, we will explore the changes that occur in the body during perimenopause & menopause, and ways to alleviate symptoms (including traditional practices). During the second half of the workshop, participants will explore the impacts menopause has on their sexuality and ways we can reclaim/redefine it.
- Snacks included
- Sliding Scale pricing avaible upon request
Who should attend this workshop?
- Women* of Color (WOC) who are experiencing perimenopause & menopause and want to learn within community
- Educators and professionals who are WOC and work with women
- WOC who want to know more about perimenopause, menopause & sexuality.
*Women includes trans/cis women and non-binary individuals
Facilitator: Naika Thomas - RN, BScN, MPH
Naika Thomas is a public health nurse (PHN) and the owner of QueensConnected. With over 10 years experience as a PHN, she provides health education and support to teachers, students and community groups on the topics of sexual health, mental health, and nutrition to name a few.
- General Workshop Ticket$35$350$0
- General Admission$45$450$0